Tuesday, October 27

Years go by too fast!!

OMG the years go by way too fast!! Has it really been that long since I last posted in here? I am so sorry I haven't been keeping this up to date! I will try to start working on it more and try to get more updates. 

My kids are now 8 and 10! The years are going by so fast!! My babies are excited for Halloween and can't wait to get candy Trick-or-Treating! I am excited for our first annual Halloween Monster Ball - carnival style with games and prizes, a Haunted House, raffle and lots of fun! Our planning committee is working to plan future activities for our community!

COVID has changed so much in our lives. We have been lucky enough to not have any cases yet in our village. Everyone who is traveling is doing their quarantine and getting tested. School has been interesting with how they have to go early and get their temps taken and answer questions - plus they have to wear masks all day in school. Funny part is that they all play together outside after school so I don't know why there is a need for them to wear the masks all day in school... gotta follow District rules....

So we no longer have the hovercraft here. To get to and from Akun (where our airport is) we have to take a 5 min helicopter ride before getting on Grant's planes to Dutch. Travel is harder with all that happened with the Saab crash in Dutch Harbor last year in October. We've been dealing with having to purchase any open charter seats that may be available since RAVN stopped flying and there are no other commercial companies who fly out this way. Travel costs are outrageous, I haven't been off the island since May 2019!

I want to thank Aleutian Housing Authority and the Akutan Traditional Council for the money they gave to all the Tribal members here. The food, fuel and electric is greatly appreciated!! Now to budget out the money given so we can have free food all winter. Grateful to both companies for helping our community with their CARES Act funding. Also, thank you to Eastern Aleutian Tribes for renting out units in the Bayview Plaza for quarantine/COVID use for locals!!

I am still a Scentsy Consultant! I have grown my team and am currently a SuperStar Consultant. My team and I are working hard so I can hit Director and officially name our team with Scentsy home office! I am always willing to help anyone who wants to join my team, there are 2 ways to join: an awesome $99 join kit and a smaller $59 Host Join Kit (available with qualifying parties). Come and start your own scent journey and let me sponsor you! I will be here to help you along the way, join my family/team! We have team challenges and support each other, you not only join my team, but you join my sponsors and her sponsor's teams as well! I am busting my booty to earn the Fall/Winter Incentive Trip to Disneyworld next year (I earned the Bermuda Cruise this year but it was cancelled, that was my first trip I have ever earned. I want to earn them all now if possible!!) Any help to earn my spot is greatly appreciated!! How to help me earn this incentive: any and all purchases help towards my total. Joining my team and getting Certified and growing your own team also gets me required sponsoring points. The sponsoring points are all I need to secure 1 spot (I'd love to earn for my whole family, but first I need to earn level 1 for myself). If you or anyone you know want to take advantage of joining my team, then please contact me or go to: https://aprilpelkey.scentsy.us/join  for more info and to join my team!

Much love to you all out there in the world! Stay safe, stay healthy and don't forget to enjoy life, even with all that is going on in the world - always stop to smile and enjoy everything we have in life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think... comment here: