Saturday, July 18

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ok well I can’t tell you how great it feels to finally be able to sleep in!! We didn’t wake up until after 11AM!! It’s been so long since I’ve slept in past 10AM!!! We took the dogs out in what looks like is going to be a beautiful day! There isn’t really any clouds in the sky and the sun looks like it’s going to share it’s warmth today! There is a small breeze blowing out the bay, but it’s just enough to cool you from the warmth of the sun.

We had a couple flights today, not sure what’s coming or going, I don’t really care right now. I’m just happy to be home, enjoying life with my pups in my home!!

I made us egg salad sandwiches for lunch, for dinner I’m think we might go to the café and have our usual meal.

I’m going to get a good workout on my Wii Fit, shower up, then see what’s on the tube… probably nothing seeing that it’s the weekend…

Ok well hope everyone is enjoying the weekend (I know I’m enjoying the weather!), until tomorrow TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think... comment here: