Friday, September 4

Cupcakes!

So CB posted this delish looking chocolate cake with this mouth watering super sweet icing which made me crave a piece, bad! After leaving a comment, CB kindly called me up asking if I wanted him to send some cupcakes over for me. I got all excited and was like "would you really?!?!" I was so happy and excited. He dropped them off at the airport, just a couple seconds late to make the first flight over (yesterday).... then the second flight cancelled due to fog and wind....

Woke up to a beautiful morning, for sure the plane will be in today and hopefully carrying my precious cargo (cupcakes!). At lunch hour, the plane was arriving so I ran down to see if I was getting anything... after watching them clear out some of the mail out of the plane the pilot looked at me and smiled and said here you go! YAY... I opened it up right there and ate a chocolate cupcake! I took pix of it with the plane first before devouring it frosting first!! BABY AND I THANK YOU ALOT CB!!! Definately hit the spot!! On my way home to have lunch I dug out another chocolate cupcake and savored it on the ride home!!! So yummy!!! I'll break into the rest of them after work!!! =D
Pic of one of the delish chocolate on chocolate cupcakes
that traveled in the Goose to be enjoyed by yours truely!!

It was soooo good too!!!! Thanks CB!!!!! Much luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think... comment here: