Sunday, March 18

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wow has it really been almost 7 months since I last checked into my blog?!?!?!?!

A lot has gone on since my last post!! My pregancy has come and gone, my twin boys were born via c-section on March 11, 2012. I was sleeping and my water broke around 4:30AM - I got to the hospital around 5AM. I had a sonogram and that was when it was revealed that baby A was butt down with his hip presenting so I was told that it would be best for the health of me and the babies to have a c-section. by 9:30AM I walked into the operating room and was being prepped for surgery. I thought getting the spinal block would have hurt more than it did but they were gental with me and got it in with no problems, next thing I knew I couldn't feel my feet then my legs then the whole lower half of my body!! I didn't even realize that I was being cut into until I asked my hubby what was going on! I only asked him because I noticed he turned pale!! Next thing I knew right at 10AM I heard a baby crying, then a minute later baby b was born and he was crying right along with his brother!! Baby A (who we named Brandon Blaze Tcheripanoff) was 6lbs 9oz and 18 inches long and baby B (who we named William Hugh Tcheripanoff) was 8lbs 1oz and 20 inches long!!! Healthy babies!! I spent 4 days in the hospital before being discharged, now we're just waiting for our 2 week check up so we can finally fly home. I haven't been home since December 16, 2011!!! I'm so ready to go home, I miss my dogs!!

For new years we flew to Seattle and enjoyed the fireworks show at the Space Needle, then we jetted off to Hawaii for a week to relax and enjoy ourselves before the babies arrived. Roni loved playing on the beach and wearing tank tops, shorts and sandels - she didn't seem to enjoy coming back to AK where it was zero degrees when we stepped off the plane and she had to be dressed all warm!! We had a great time in Hawaii tho!! We went with a friend from Nikolski - his first time there - so we had fun showing him around the island. We were on the island of Oahu, staying right on Waikiki beach!

I can't believe that Roni is going to be 2 years old on the 28th of this month, already!! My has time flew by!! She's a great little girl with a slight temper problem when she doesn't get her way, but other than that she can be well behaved when she wants!! I love her with all my heart and shes been being a great big sister so far. She loves to try to help as much as she can with her brothers, it's so cute!

So now we just wait to go home, I'm so ready to go home!! I'll get pix posted once blogger lets me upload them all so be looking for those in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think... comment here: