Friday, July 1

Friday, July 1, 2011

How the hell did it already become the 7th month of the year?!?! Time goes by way too fast and there is no way to slow it down and enjoy it!!!

Today it's a beautiful day on the Rock!!! The skies are blue, the sun is out, the wind is almost non-existant and the temp is hovering in the 50's!! We have been getting planes all day but they still aren't bringing any mail or cargo.... still waiting on my orders..... at least mail is getting off the island!!

The island is turning emerald green... people are out mowing their lawns and the ball field finally got mowed in anticipation of the 4th of July (which we are all hoping is a day like today!!) It's funny to hear people complain about it being "hot" outside and here I am in my sweater still complaining about it not being hot enough!!

Veronika is loving her new pair of sandels that she finally fits!! She's been loving playing outside with the kids and running around in the sunshine. She must have tired herself out because she's been napping for almost 3 hrs now!!!

The Alaska Volcano Observatory is on the island working on their seismic stations located on the island. Their helicopter has been running non-stop today, going back and forth and back and forth. It was cute watching Roni get that "what is that" look and point at it!! I keep telling her helicopter and she gives me this confused look! We joke to the dogs that it's not boarder patrol so they don't have to bark everytime it goes over the house!! LOL!!

Tomorrow I will be 8 weeks preggo already!! I can't wait to hear the heart beat and feel those first kicks!! I had the weirdest dream last night that I was giving birth and I had a baby girl... Maybe that's a sign but we'll try to see when I go to Anchorage for my ultrasound when I am 18-20 weeks along. It's exciting to know that I'm going to have a family of 4!!!

I put one of my first Scentsy orders in for the Bring Back my Bar scents!! I can't wait to get them in and start using them!! Jenifer Pelkey's name got pulled in my monthly drawing, there was a good amount of people who's names were entered in the drawing!! I love when I have a lot of names to draw from!! This month's warmer is called Cupcake and the Scent of the Month is called Happy Birthday - Bring back childhood memories of licking sweet, rich frosting off the beaters. Happy Birthday is a “candy-licious” confection of sparkling sugar, fluffy whipped cream, and warm vanilla extract. I can't wait to get that scent in too, I heard it's really yummy smelling!! Remember you can order at: aprilpelkey.scentsy.us :D

Ok well I'll try to get back on here in a couple days, I have to get my camera charged and get ready for all the big 4th of July festivities!!! I wish you all a safe and exciting weekend!!

Until next time, TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think... comment here: