Friday, February 4

Friday, February 4, 2011

Well the last week seemed like it went by quickly!

The weather has been up and down, mostly up this week actually. Today its blowing out but the last couple days were nice enough for us to get our daily scheduled flights from Pen-Air. I've recived almost all of my Scentsy orders in and have been enjoying all the different scents in my wamer! I also got my starter kit in and have all the samples of all 80 scents set out in my office for everyone to come smell. I also have samples of all the other products available: scent circles, travel tins, Scentsy buddies, Scentsy scent pak, room sprays, hand sanitizer, a midsize and fullsize warmer, also the wax packs and bricks (for size comparison). I also have scent samples of January and February's scent of the month!

I'm looking forward to traveling sometime this month, conferences and what not. Gives me time to get some shopping done when I'm not in the conference! I've ordered all of Veronika's 1st birthday supplies now to just get her presents! I can't believe my baby girl is already going to be a year old! Just to think a year ago I was pregnant! I want to try to get pregnant again this year again! When it happens it'll happen though! I love having a baby, watching them grow and learn is just amazing! I still cry a bit when I look at some of the newborn clothes I saved and see how small they are!!!

Well I'm off to get my taxes done with and sent out! I'm still trying to upload pix... maybe I should just post them by month, cause I know I'm missing a lot of pix of Roni the last couple months! She's grown soo much since my last posting of her pix! After getting my taxes done I'll see if blogger will let me get some posted!

Ok well Bloggers I hope to be back on here later and updating you some more about the happenings here on The Rock!! Until then ta ta for now (TTFN)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think... comment here: