Tuesday, November 2

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

OMG I am getting so bad at updating my blog I'm so sorry about that everyone!

Gosh I have to look back to see what I last wrote about :S

well I'll just start from a couple days ago. So Halloween went off great, except for the fact that like 8 of the younger kids didn't make it to my house for trick-or-treating so I ended up with way too much candy. Not to mention that I took Veronika out trick-or-treating and ended up with a lot more candy! She was the cutest little black kitten!!

Veronika now officially has 4 teeth that have popped out of the gums and 1 more that might come out any day now. She's just over 7 months old, and is starting to crawl, but she still prefers to roll to get around! She's at 29in long and 24lbs 8oz at her 7 month mark, she also got her first flu shot!!

On October 28, 2010 around 4:55pm I was made a grandma!! My pups Cali and Roscoe had their 1st litter of puppies!! 6 beautiful little pups were born - all ranging in color from black and white, to brown and cream! There were 5 females and 1 male. I am probably going to keep 4 of them for my "breeding" stock so that in a couple years I can start producing beautiful purebred chihuahuas for people who want them. I'm probably going to charge between 300-400 a pup, and they will have their CKC registration papers! I am looking into AKC and seeing if I can get them registered with them too (Cali is registered with both, Roscoe is CKC and Dante is AKC)

We officially have snow on the ground as of yesterday!! Been getting colder and colder everyday! I carved 2 pumpkins this year, one is an owl on a branch and the other is Tinkerbells face! They turned out really good. I hope to get some pix posted here soon!!

Well I'll make sure to try to keep up on my blog, again sorry about that I know I have to stop procrastinating with it!! Hopefully more tomorrow!!

I woke up early and voted today!! Every vote counts!! I hope everyone else is casting their votes!!

Well until tomorrow, TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think... comment here: