Tuesday, October 27

Baby girl!

We had our ultrasound on Monday the 26th of October and found out we're having a baby girl! She currently about 9oz and exactly about 18 weeks old (right on schedule with the dates I have!) We are naming her Veronika Raelene Tcheripanoff!!!! She was so cute laying on her tummy and hiding her face in the placenta! She was being stubborn like I thought and I had to roll around and try to get her to move so we can get a good shot of her! Yay I'm so excited! Now to pray for good weather so we can make it home all in one day!!!
PIX:

8 comments:

  1. Oh April, How exciting! Congratulations on your baby girl....what a darling name! I'm soooo happy for you!

    Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, April! Congratulations to both of you. I am partial to girls--I have three daughters, two granddaughters and another granddaughter to be born in December! (Plus my one and only favorite little grandson but he is certainly outnumbered). Girls are so much fun!! You will be great parents and we are looking forward to hearing all about little Veronika!! Hope I get to meet you sometime when you come through Unalaska! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. What a great wonderful name you picked out. Little girls are so sweet. Sending you good thoughts for great calm weather for your trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's so fun...It's fun to spoil daughters!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations April! Great name and how cool to post your sonogram! Cheers, steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you both, and to Veronika for picking such wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. girls can be fun! Love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah!!! missed the post on our other site Sorry!!


    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think... comment here: