Monday, August 17

Saturday and Sunday, August 15-16, 2009

Had a great weekend. We had some planes that came in... beautiful weather....

sorry I'm getting lazy to be writing my blog and not having internet at home is making it hard to get time to get my blog posted. Blame it on my pregnancy... lol... I'm always tired and wanting to take a nap during the day since I'm up throwing up most the night with "morning sickness". Hard to keep small meals in my stomach constantly... but I have to try...

I made alaadikax (fried bread) on Sunday! I'll bring some up to the office tomorrow to share with everyone!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! TTFN!

6 comments:

  1. you are number one during a pregnancy, so be good to yourelf. Anniversary congratulations!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tired feeling is normal i remember feeling that way with Paul and thats like 19 yrs. ago wow thats been a while for me, it will all go away soon and then you'll want it to be over with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Auntie
    I have a son named Paul too..his pregnancy was ESAY and first pain tillbirth was 40 minutes..all natural


    DOnna. from Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aunty Anita.. I know I can't believe Paul is already 19 and in college!!! Time goes by way to fast!!
    I know my grandpa is watching over us all, and must be proud of him for pushing himself to new limits in life!!

    Love you lots!! Hello to Uncle Darl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Louisiana treat you are referring to is called a beignet. Pronounced Been-Yeah. We mainly use powdered sugar but a dash of cinnamon would be tasty as well. Life is good sitting by the Mississippi River eating a beignet or two and drinking a cafe au lait (coffee with milk). Enjoy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. in the beginning of my pregnancy, i was tired all the time! as soon as i got off work, i'd go home and sleep until about 7pm or so :) i got over it about 3 or maybe 4 months in. get lots of rest! call me if you need anything! :)
    -j

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think... comment here: