Friday, August 28

Friday, August 28, 2009

Hey everyone.... I'm slacking a bit and will be checking in once and a while with a post here and there just to update what's going on.

I had a scare with spotting but no pain or cramping so I was told not to worry...

It's been a while since we got a plane, the weather has been pretty windy and cool feeling. Lots of Northerly winds packing a chill with them... making it feel like winter outside!

The Akutan Corp Annual Meeting has been postponed for next week, we dont' have enough ballots in to do the meeting, so we have to wait for more mail to come in.... so there goes those plans....

I've been super busy at work, getting almost all the charge accounts into excel. Which is taking a bit, but I'll eventually get it all done up!!

Ok well I'm looking forward to a great relaxing weekend!! Much luv to you all out there, until I get online again, TTFN!!

1 comment:

  1. what a scare!!!! I know there is a clinic in Akutan to help if needed.

    Happy Friday
    April

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think... comment here: