Monday, July 6

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another super windy day, but at least it looks like it wants to stay dry out day. We decided to go down and grab the lawn mower and get our yard chopped, then make sure we get all our laundry done up so we can pack, and get the house cleaned up. We let the dogs out, Dante doesn’t like wind that can push him around, and so he stayed close to the house!

I make sure to get my work out on my Wii Fit every day for about 70+ mins, and my hubby weighs in everyday and works out once in a while. So far I’ve lost about 4lbs in 15 days! Not bad!! I like watching my weight drop on the graph from my starting point until now. I have about 15 more pounds to lose to get to a healthy BMI (my goal weight of 145 or less if I can). I love knowing I’m getting a great workout and keeping track of it!

Today we went down to the store and got everything for tacos for lunch and everything to make halibut fish pie for dinner (and for lunch tomorrow!!).

Pretty slack day at home, just cleaning up and getting ready to take off for one of my friend’s wedding that I’ve been looking forward to going to!! So I won’t be blogging for a bit until we get home, tomorrow or Tuesday might be my last post for a bit (depending on when we get out of here, I’m hoping/praying hard that the weather clears and lets us make it out!! PS. See you soon CB!)

The weather still isn’t nice enough for fireworks… darn it, hope we get to see them… also not nice enough for a plane today either…

Well until tomorrow, TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think... comment here: