Sunday, April 5

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well today’s weather felt like a nice spring day – almost summer like. The fog is low, there is barely a breeze and its 50F out. With the fog this low the plane probably won’t come in. We took the dogs out and they did their thing.

We didn’t do much today, watched some TV, cleaned up the house, and played on the Wii. We ate on some of the alaadikax that I made last night for lunch, and then we decided to go in to town and cook steam bath. We headed down to start steam bath around 5PM. After bath, I cooked us some egg rolls and Marie Calendar Sweet and Sour Chicken for dinner (microwave food), I ate eggrolls….

Well nothing much happening on my end today… just relaxing and enjoying the weekend! Well until tomorrow, TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got a chance to just relax. Wish my weekend worked out that way lol. I really really want to try steam bath.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think... comment here: