Sunday, April 12

Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY (American) EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

I was sleeping very good this morning, when I happened to hear the Goose flying over the house. I thought 2 things, the weather must be nice and that Sharon and Kristine are finally going to make it home!! Just in time for Easter!! We got up and took the dogs outside. Temps in the mid to high 30's, not a breeze in the sky. The water in the harbor is flat calm, it is slightly cloudy - but I don't think the sun will come out. The dogs loved their morning outing!!

We ended up getting about 5-6 flights today, one every hour or so. Until about 4PM, when the weather went to crap - the wind started to pick up and the fog fell to the water and it started to snow. Now at 8PM it's white out conditions, but it's not blowing too bad - hard enough to get the snow falling sideways!

I didn't do much today. I spent a good amount of time playing Donkey Kong Country on my Wii. I also downloaded Sonic the Hedgehog 2... the Wii allows you to go online and purchase points that let you download games. I have the original Super Mario Bros 3, from the original Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and Bomberman! There are a couple more I want to get, but I buy a game - and once I finish it then I think about another game. But I don't like to get a game if I haven't passed the one I was working on!

We had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. I pan fried up some halibut and had that with rice for dinner!

Well until tomorrow, TTFN!! I hope everyone had a great Easter - we are still waiting for Spring to show up.... I always say we have 2 seasons - Winter and Summer! Hopefully the snow will all be gone by my b-day and it will have hopefully warmed up a bit!

1 comment:

  1. we were able to see your great dishes at the church festivities online yumm
    DOnna

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think... comment here: