Monday, February 16

Monday, February 16, 2009

Well it's President's Day and I officially have the day off from work. I'm getting calls from people asking for the store to open, didn't they notice the signs up for the past week saying both the Office and the Store is going to be closed? Everything else is closed! I don't want to have to take time out of my day off to walk down and do paperwork and get the store open. Can't people read signs saying we were going to be closed? That means for a week now I let everyone know that today is my day off, and I'm not going to go anywhere today. I'm just sit around and enjoy being with my hubby and our pups like I planned to do....

I was expecting to sleep in.... but NO... my stupid phone is ringing off the hook and I'm not answering... that's what my answering machine is for!

I guess you can say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed... I was not in the best of moods knowing that I couldn't fall back asleep, and I planned on not leaving the house today unless I absolutely had to, like emergency's only kinda reason.

The weather is a bit chilly with a Northerly breeze (about 20MPH), I don't think the plane is going to fly in this crap. The temps are hanging at about 28F. I'm gonna snuggle up on our couch, see what's on tv, and "window" shop online!

Hopefully the rest of the day goes as planned... sitting here with my family at home! :D

My mom and our store manager are stuck in Dutch, I believe there are a couple other people stuck over there too.... so hopefully the weather clears up and lets them come over sometime soon...

Not sure what we're going to eat today... look in the fridge/freezer and cupboards I guess ;) have a great President's Day! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think... comment here: